AMMiC’s first Mini-Conference for our clergy, church plant in-charge & evangelist were successfully held between Jan 20-22 (Mon – Wed) at our AMMiC Centre in Richmond, BC.
- To review and reflect on the current outreach and pastoral work of each church plant; and
- to find ways to grow spiritually and numerically through sharing, Bible teaching and building up regional support for AMMiC churches.
We were very honour to have Bishop Charlie Masters (ANiC), Canon William Beasley (Greenhouse Movement), and Rev Jeff Weber (Anglican 1000) in our midst and shared with us inspiring and encouraging messages.
At the conference, we heard reports from each of our churches and also the potential of two church plants – one in Toronto among the South Asian community and one in Boston, launched in concert with the ACNA Diocese of New England, for the Chinese community.
Biblical Teaching by Bishop Stephen Leung on the Book of Acts:
- Jan 19 – Acts 16 How to start up a church plant
- Jan 20 – Acts 10 the advance of cross cultural mission
- Jan 22 – Acts 20 17-35 Being the church planter